Online Conference Guideline
We welcome you all to the virtual IWUMD 2022 Conference. Please read our guideline to participate in the conference more effectively. Should you have you any questions or inquiries related to the conference, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
※ All Oral Sessions will be broadcast live in time for each presentation time, and all of the sessions (Plenary, Tutorial, Invited, and Oral Sessions) on Zoom will be recorded and posted on the Online Platform.
※ All Poster presentations are based on uploading presentation files on the online platform, and offline participants require to post A0 posters on the site and conduct presentations.
※ Please note that all the materials and publications presented in IWUMD 2022 are prohibited for any unauthorized distribution or commercial use.
※ The online platform will be open to access at all times for up to 3 weeks (by June 16) after the conference.
※ All presentations from the zoom session will be recorded and uploaded for viewing by June 16. If you do not agree with the recording of the presentation, please send an email to the secretariat by May 27th (Fri). (If there is no email, it will be considered as consent.)
1. How to Login and Attend?
- You can access the online conference with your registered ID and PW via online system above.
- Once you complete the registration through the payment, additional tabs for the online conference will be added to your menu on the top of the page based on your registered information. If you haven’t complete the registration including payment, please proceed your registration first.
- All the oral presentations will be live streamed via Zoom according to the program schedule.
- You may see the session schedule when you click the session code.
- You may access to the Zoom meeting(s) once you click the Zoom button () beside each session code.
2. Watching Online Conference on Zoom
- Install a zoom client
- You can test a joint meeting from following site: https://zoom.us/test
- Click "Join“ -> Wait a few seconds and the zoom client will run -> Click "Join with Video“ -> Click "Join with Computer Audio“
- You can only test the microphone and video.
- You should check the guideline before entering the session below;
3. How to ask questions?
- During each Oral session, there will be a Q&A session after each presentation. If you have any questions during the presentation, you may ask questions via Zoom chats or “Raise Hands” .
- For Poster Session, Q&A can be conducted using the Q&A board. If the questioner leaves a question, an email will be sent automatically to the presenter of the abstract he/she asked. And if there is a reply, a notification email will be sent to the questioner.
- We recommend you check the network before the session. Use a high-speed network -- wired, if possible -- for a stable connection to the meeting.
Chrome/ Edge browsers are recommended. Using Internet Explorer and Safari may cause restricted viewing or access.
- Please try to find a quiet environment and maintain the environment during a session.