Exhibition Application Form
- Place: Lobby of Convention Hall, Maison Glad Hotel, Jeju, Korea
- Date & Time (Subject to change)
||May 22 (Sun.)
||6 pm to 11 pm
||Booth Decoration (Exhibitor)
||May 23 (Mon.)
||8 am to 1 pm
||May 24 (Tue.) ~ May 25 (Wed.)
||9 am to 6 pm
|May 26 (Thu.)
||9 am to 1 pm
|May 27 (Fri.)
||9 am to 4 pm
||May 27 (Fri.)
||4 pm to 6 pm
- Booth Package
|Shell Scheme Booth - USD 2,000
- Booth Size: 3m(W) * 2m(L) * 2.5m(H)
- Standard Package: Lighting & electricity (1kw), 1 set of information desk with a chair, company sign, and flooring (pytex).
- Benefits: 1 Free Registration, Posting your company web-linked logo on the workshop website, Advertisement (Program Book / 1Page Black & White)
- Allocation of the Booth: first-come, first-served basis.
How to Reserve Your Exhibition
- Please download the Exhibition Application form, fill out and fax or e-mail it to the IWUMD 2022 Secretariat. (email@example.com)
- The payment must be made within a month from the issue date of your invoice.
- Please send the receipt to the secretariat for confirmation of full payment.
- All of the amount must be transferred to the bank account.
- Before February 21, 2022: 50% of full payment will be refunded.
- From February 21, 2022: Full payment will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of exhibition must be made in written format to the secretariat via e-mail.